Crestline Village Water District has a governing Board composed of 5 Directors. The directors are elected by the registered voters of the District and serve 4 year terms.
Board Directors file with the San Bernardino County Registrar of Voters to run for office, and are placed on the County General Election ballots. The District currently has staggered elections, with three seats for election in 2024 and two seats in 2026.
If a Director leaves office before the end of their term, the District will advertise the Board vacancy prior to appointing a new Director to fulfill the term. Any appointed Directors will only serve the term for the seat they fill, and would need to run for election for re-appointment.
More information can be found from the San Bernardino County Registrar of Voters HERE.
Regular board meetings are normally held on the 3rd Tuesday of each month, at 3:00 PM. Board Meetings are held at the District's office, located at 777 Cottonwood Drive in Crestline, CA.
Compensation - Whenever a District Director attends one of the following meetings or authorized events, he or she shall be compensated for attendance by the District in the amount set forth below. In no event shall any one Director be compensated for more than six (6) days service in any calendar month for attendance at such meetings or events regardless of whether such Director attends more than six (6) meetings or event days during any calendar month.
- Regular Board Meetings - each Director shall receive compensation in the amount of $200 per regular meeting.
- Adjourned Regular or Special Board Meetings - each Director shall receive compensation in the amount of $200 per adjourned or special meeting.
- District Committee Meetings - each Director shall receive compensation in the amount of $200 for each day of attendance.
- Meetings of Other Organizations - If a Director is appointed by the Board as an official representative to attend scheduled or special meetings of other organizations or public agencies, the Director shall receive compensation in the amount of $200 for each day such meeting is attended.
- Authorized Events - For each day of attendance at any conferences, symposia, seminars, legislative sessions or other authorized events relating to subjects of concern to the District, a Director shall receive compensation in the amount of $200.
For current and past Board Meeting Agendas, please click HERE.